Welcome to My Blog (◕‿◕✿)...Don't forgot to follow ea'...Jgn lupe tinggalkan link awak di shoutbox sbb saya nk gak tgk blog awak yg chumell tu...I hope you all enjoy in this blog...hehe

♥ Girl and Boy ♥

boy : hey, do you love me?
girl : yeah, why you asked like that?
boy : why you didn't tell me earlier?
girl : because you didn't tell me earlier to tell the truth ;)
boy : oh, okay, I LOVE YOU ♥
girl : ^_^ ♥
...........................................................................................................................
girl: hey dude, why my name is at your status every 2 minutes???
boy: yeah, why not?
girl: it's disgusting, but why???
boy: really? but the facebook ask me "what's on your mind?", so i write it..
girl: @#$%^&*

♥ Don't forget to drop your comment ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Friendship tickers